Who is your enemy? Is it the neighbor who dug up a special flower from your property? That coworker that doesn’t talk to you when you say hello, or person who hurt your son or daughter? We all have people in our lives who aren’t for us and don’t treat us right, but what are the real enemies of your soul?
They are lack, sickness, failure, worry, confusion, condemnation and fear.
In Exodus 23:27 - God says; I will make all of your enemies turn and run!
God has the answer for every enemy that tries to come against us. Let's look at how the 7 Redemptive Names of God line up with 7 Major Enemies of life.
1. Lack-Jehovah Jireh, which meansthe LORD Will Provide! (Gen 22:13-14)
2. Sickness-Jehovah Rapha, which meansThe LORD Who Heals. (Exodus 15:26)
3. Failure-Jehovah Nissi, which means theLORD is Our Victory. (Exodus 17:14-15)
4. Worry-Jehovah Shalomwhich means theLORD is Our Peace. (Judges 6:24)
5. Confusion-Jehovah Raah, which means theLORD is My Shepherd. (Psalm 23) He leads us so that we aren't confused about what to do…He leads us to safety.
6. Condemnation-Jehovah Tsidkenu,which meansThe LORD our Righteousness. (Jer 23:5-6)
7. Fear-Jehovah Sharah,which meansthe LORD is there!He is with you. (Ezk 48:35)
When enemies like LACK, SICKNESS, FAILURE, WORRY, CONFUSION, CONDEMNATION OR FEAR come knocking on the door of our mind we need to resist them!
When fear comes, you say. “No you don’t devil, I’m not going to worry, I’m going to pray instead.” When thoughts of failure come, say, “It may not look good now, but God has my back.” When condemnation comes say; “I am the righteousness of God in Christ!” Don’t let the enemy beat you up with his tactics. Call on the mighty Name of God and let Him fight your battles!